When looking for great Back to School products you can’t go past Nana Clair’s Gifts where you’ll find a fantastic selection of hip back to school products from Australian and international brands. One of the newest labels to arrive in store is the super cool Coq En Pate range all the way from France.
Coq En Pate is rapidly becoming the talk of the town with mums all over Australia falling in love with the gorgeous, slightly quirky, French designs. If you send your child to school with one of the unique Coq En Pate backpacks, school bags or pencil cases you don’t have to worry about their goods getting mixed up, your student will be the cool kid on the block for sure. How cute is this ‘Ecole’ (School) School Bag and Pencil Case set?
With so many different styles and themes to choose from it will be hard to pick a favourite: the Coq en Pate pencil cases ($15.95), shoulder bags ($31.95), backpacks ($39.95) and school bags ($64.95) are sold separately so you can mix and match to your taste. The two lucky winners of our Nana Clair’s Gifts giveaway will receive a Coq en Pate Pencil Case of their choice, good luck!
To find out more about Nana Clair’s Gifts, to browse the range and to order online visit www.nanaclairsgifts.com.au.
Question: Which Coq En Pate pencil case would your child like most?
For your chance to win 1 of 2 Coq En Pate pencil cases email your name, address and answer to firstname.lastname@example.org with BTS Nana Clair’s Gifts in the subject line.
By entering you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Competition ends March 2, 2013
- Australian entries only
- One entry per residential address permitted
- You are allowed to enter once for each of the Back to School giveaways, however you can only win one
- Winner will be drawn randomly from all correct entries received
- You will automatically be subscribed to the weekly Sales, Savings & Giveaways email, you can unsubscribe at any time
- Prizes are sent out directly by the sponsors, Hip Little One is NOT responsible for lost, missing or unsent prizes