I know many of you are aware of the awesome work the Starlight Foundation is doing by making the wishes of seriously ill children in Australia come true. This amazing foundation is always busy putting smiles on little faces and I am very excited to share their latest news with you:
Meet Chloe, a special Starlight girl who was diagnosed with a serious illness that affected her brain when she was just 20 months old. Chloe has been in and out of hospital ever since and in celebration of Chloe’s Starlight wish Pillow Pets has added a very special new Pillow Pet to the family. The adorable purple and green coloured Sandy the Sea Turtle is designed by Chloe herself and is available for purchase from today.
Sandy the Sea Turtle ($19.95) is exclusively available at Toys’r’Us and will be sold for a limited time only, adopt one while you can! For each Sandy the Sea Turtle Pillow Pet sold $5 will be donated to the Starlight Children’s Foundation so you are not only gaining a furry new friend, you are also supporting a fantastic cause. Sandy would make a gorgeous Christmas gift, one that comes with an inspirational story.
For your chance to win 1 of 5 Sandy the Sea Turtle Pillow Pets visit www.missionfuturetoys.com.au and answer the following question: Aside from the beautiful Sandy, which other Pillow Pet do you really like?
Submit your answer by leaving a comment below, your email address will not be published.
If you really want to win you can earn up to ten additional entries, please leave separate comments for each entry:
- Like Starlight Children’s Foundation Australia on Facebook
- Follow @Starlight_Star on Twitter
- Subscribe to the weekly Sales, Savings & Giveaways email
- Follow Hip little on on Pinterest
- Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter using @hiplittleone and @Starlight_Star in your tweet
- Write about this giveaway on your blog or Facebook page and leave the URL
- Visit up to four of my sponsors on the left and right and tell me your favourite item (1 entry per sponsor)
Competition ends November 29, 2012. Sorry, Australian entries only. By entering you agree to our Terms & Conditions.