Baby Girls Prize Pack valued at $386.16
1. Dittany Rings Luxury Tights ($29.95, 6-12 months) by A Little Bit of Cheek
2. Enfant Playsuit + Hat ($83, size 0-3 to 12-18 months) by Eeni Meeni Miini Moh
3. $30 gift voucher by Australian Baby Supplies
4. Body Butter, Night Night Sleep Tight and Booty Balm ($34.50) by Myrtle & Tuppence
5. $20 gift voucher by Haggus & Stookles
6. Garden Tee ($18, size 12-18 months-4) by The Little Monkeys
7. 4pc Silikids Baby Bottle Pack ($75.96, 2 small/2 large) by Baby Grow Safe
8. Frugi Stripy Babygrow ($19.95, 0-3 months) by Coccinella
9. Personalised Baby Romper ($23.95) by Sticky Biz
10. Charlie Bloome Modern Cloth Nappy and bamboo liners ($24.90) by Charlie Bloome
11. Bubeewrap ($25.95, pink) by Bubeewrap
For your chance to win this fabulous prize pack enter the following questions and email your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org with Baby Girls Prize Pack in the subject line.
1. A Little Bit of Cheek www.alittlebitofcheek.com.au
Name two items from the baby girls section of A Little Bit of Cheek
2. Eeni Meeni Miini Moh www.eenimeeni.com
Name two of the signature colours Eeni Meeni Miini Moh is using in its newest baby girls Summer range
3. Australian Baby Supplies www.australianbabysupplies.com.au
What would you buy if you won the Australian Baby Supplies gift voucher?
4. Myrtle & Tuppence www.myrtleandtuppence.com.au
Name all the items of the Myrtle & Tuppence Baby Bundle
5. Haggus & Stookles www.haggusandstookles.com.au
Which item in store would be very welcome in your family?
6. The Little Monkeys www.thelittlemonkeys.com.au
Which one of the Agoo Bamboo Leghuggers would you choose for your baby girl?
7. Baby Grow Safe www.babygrowsafe.com.au
What are the sizes (in ml) of the 2 Silikids Baby Bottles?
8. Coccinella www.coccinella.com.au
Which one of the Coccinella toys would your child really like?
9. Sticky Biz www.stickybiz.com.au
Which colour and print would you choose for your baby girls personalised romper?
10. Charlie Bloome www.charliebloome.com.au
Name two colours the Charlie Bloome Modern Cloth Nappies are available in
11. Bubeewrap www.bubeewrap.com
Aside from the original Bubeewrap there is also another Bubeewrap style, which style is that?
- Entries close October 3, 2011
- Australian entries only
- Prizes are sent out directly by the sponsors and therefore I am not responsible for missing parcels. However I will always try my hardest to communicate with the sponsor and work on a suitable solution
- Entries are only valid if you have answered all the questions for that particular prize pack correctly
- Photo’s are for illustration purposes only, for more information about each prize please refer to the detailed prize description
- One entry per person per prize pack. You are well welcome to enter for multiple prize packs, however you can only win one.