When people hear we have four kids under six they usually say ‘Wow, you’ve got your hands full’, followed by ‘Do you ever get time for yourself (or each other)?’. The truth is that we don’t often do, like many other parents we have no ‘date nights’ and with all my family living overseas and the costs of babysitters (if we would feel happy hiring a stranger), eating out or the movies it is simple not an option for us.
However for us a lovely night at home with a nice dinner, good conversation and a relaxing movie is just as enjoyable and I always look forward to our special evenings together, sharing a late dinner in the comfort of our own home and with our babies peacefully asleep nearby. Because we’ve had a few very stressful months we decided to spoil ourselves a little extra last Friday and planned a yummy dinner in using Menulog.
Menulog is a fabulous Australian website and mobile app that lets you browse restaurants near you and order take away and food delivery online. No more collecting flyers, menus and discount vouchers on your fridge, with Menulog you always have an up-to-date list of businesses, menus and special offers at hand wherever you are and you can order and pay in just a few clicks.
How does it work?
1. Go to www.menulog.com.au and enter your postcode
2. Browse the available restaurants and cuisines near you. Indian, Chinese, BBQ Chicken, Moroccan or Italian takeaway and delivery (our favourite), there is something to suit everyone.
3. Check out the menu (don’t forget to pay attention to any special discounts, free items and meal deals) and make your selection
4. Review your meal choice, select a delivery time and continue to checkout
5. After payment your order will be confirmed via email and SMS
6. Wait for your Menulog meal to be delivered to your door, easy as pie (or pizza, pasta or pancakes)!
Menulog is easy, quick, convenient, free to use and takes the hassle out of your next dinner in.