Now that the school holidays are over pyjama days and lazy breakfasts are a thing of the past, it is time to get organised. The new Weekly Activity Planners from Lime Tree Kids are a very easy way for families with young children to plan ahead for the week.
For young children it is important to know what is on the agenda for the day or even the week, I see this in my own kids every day. They love the feeling of being in control and knowing what is going to happen. Especially with them being in kindy part-time (3,5 days a week) it can be a little confusing: When is it a school day and when isn’t it? They would definitely love this handy Weekly Activity Planner ($29.95).
Made from fully magnetic materials you can attach the planner to any metal surface (except stainless steel). The Weekly Activity Planner comes complete with 40 individual activity magnets to help you plan your activities for the week. The pictures (and words) are easy to recognise so kids can help with the planning too. From (Pre) School to Playgroup, Shopping to Swimming, Playground to Party and many more, there are lots of different activity magnets to suit most families.
To find out more about Lime Tree Kids, to browse the range and to order online visit www.limetreekids.com.au.
Question: Name 4 activity magnets you will be using on your Weekly Activity Planner.
For your chance to win 1 of 2 Weekly Activity Planners email your name, address and answer to email@example.com with BTS Lime Tree Kids in the subject line.
By entering you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Competition ends March 1, 2013
- Australian entries only
- One entry per residential address permitted
- You are allowed to enter once for each of the Back to School giveaways, however you can only win one
- Winner will be drawn randomly from all correct entries received
- You will automatically be subscribed to the weekly Sales, Savings & Giveaways email, you can unsubscribe at any time
- Prizes are sent out directly by the sponsors, Hip Little One is NOT responsible for lost, missing or unsent prizes