No matter how nice the lunchbox is, in the end it’s all about what’s inside. You have to admit that ordinary sandwiches do get a little boring after a while, so here’s a simple tip for turning plain into fancy: the Lunch Punch from Whimsy Child.
The Lunch Punch is, well, a punch for your lunch (or breakfast, that’s fine too). Bigger than traditional cookie cutters the Lunch Punch is specifically designed for bread, in fact it punches easily through two slices of bread AND spread without crushing and flattening them. They are not only easy to use and clean (dishwasher safe) but they also cut very efficiently with very little cut offs for minimal waste. Of course Lunch Punches are free of BPA, Phthalates and other nasties so they’re super safe.
There are 4 different Lunch Punch sets available so you can dish up lots of cute creations varying from transport to animals and fairy tales to puzzle pieces. What do you think your son/daughter would most like to find under the lunchbox lid? Our lucky Lunch Punch Boys winner will receive the Match & Munch and Vrrrm sandwich cutters whilst our lucky lady can play around with the Sandwishes and Critter Cutter punches.
Priced at just $14 per set (4 punches per set) Lunch Punches are a fun and affordable way to add some smiles to your child’s lunchbox.
To find out more about Whimsy Child, to check out the different Lunch Punch sets and to order online visit www.whimsychild.com.au.
Question: Which Lunch Punch design would your child most like to find in his/her lunchbox?
For your chance to win 1 of 2 Lunch Punch Sets for a boy or girl email your name, address and answer to firstname.lastname@example.org with BTS Whimsy Child in the subject line.
By entering you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Competition ends February 28, 2013
- Australian entries only
- One entry per residential address permitted
- You are allowed to enter once for each of the Back to School giveaways, however you can only win one
- Winner will be drawn randomly from all correct entries received
- You will automatically be subscribed to the weekly Sales, Savings & Giveaways email, you can unsubscribe at any time
- Prizes are sent out directly by the sponsors, Hip Little One is NOT responsible for lost, missing or unsent prizes