So you’ve packed that nice new lunchbox and some yummy snacks, but don’t forget that the day starts with a healthy breakfast! Getting ready in the morning can be quite a challenge with some rather frustrating moments, so why not put a smile back on that face with one of these cute breakfast sets from Little Boo-Teek?
The Jane Jenni tableware range is sure to brighten up your kitchen table with its gorgeous prints and bold colours. Made from strong and lightweight melamine they are perfect for little students who can be a bit rushed (read clumsy) at times. A few slices of fresh multigrain bread, a glass of milk for that much needed calcium and the kids are ready for school. To save you some time too the plates are dishwasher safe (top shelf only).
There are currently 7 different Jane Jenni designs available in store, each with an adorable word/picture print of its own. As cups ($11.95) and plates ($9.95) are sold separately you can mix and match as you please. The winner of our Jane Jenni Boys Set will receive the cool Smart Cookie combination while the lucky girls winner will soon be eating from the sweet Love Bug plate and drinking from the matching cup.
To find out more about Little Boo-Teek, to browse the range and to order online visit www.littlebooteek.com.au.
Question: Aside from the Love Bug and Smart Cookie design, name two other Jane Jenni dinnerware designs.
For your chance to win a Jane Jenni Cup + Plate Set for a boy or girl email your name, address and answer to firstname.lastname@example.org with BTS Little Boo-Teek in the subject line.
By entering you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Competition ends February 26, 2013
- Australian entries only
- One entry per residential address permitted
- You are allowed to enter once for each of the Back to School giveaways, however you can only win one
- Winner will be drawn randomly from all correct entries received
- You will automatically be subscribed to the weekly Sales, Savings & Giveaways email, you can unsubscribe at any time
- Prizes are sent out directly by the sponsors, Hip Little One is NOT responsible for lost, missing or unsent prizes