On the first day of school most mums send their children off with a nice new backpack filled with new school supplies, ready to start another (or a first?) exciting year of learning. School supplies are not cheap so make sure your child’s belongings are clearly marked with some personalised name labels from Sticky Biz.
Sticky Biz labels name labels will help little students recognise what is theirs and it makes it easier for lost property to be returned to the rightful owner. Designed and made here in Australia Sticky Biz personalised labels come in a large range of sizes, shapes and designs, there is a perfect label for books, pencils, shoes, clothing, you name it you label it! The brand new Ultimate School Value Pack ($50) has got it all covered (or should I say labeled).
The Ultimate School Value Pack contains nearly 200 labels, printed with your child’s name and in the design of your choice, there are 36 boys and girls themes to choose from. By purchasing the Ultimate School Value Pack you are saving over $40 (compared to buying all components individually)! So shop smart and save yourself some big bucks PLUS reduce the risk of having to buy new goods after one week of school.
To find out more about Sticky Biz, to browse the range and to order online visit www.stickybiz.com.au.
Question: Which design would you pick for your child’s Ultimate School Value Pack?
For your chance to win 1 of 2 Sticky Biz Ultimate School Value Packs for a boy or girl email your name, address and answer to email@example.com with BTS Sticky Biz in the subject line.
By entering you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Competition ends February 24, 2013
- Australian entries only
- One entry per residential address permitted
- You are allowed to enter once for each of the Back to School giveaways, however you can only win one
- Winner will be drawn randomly from all correct entries received
- You will automatically be subscribed to the weekly Sales, Savings & Giveaways email, you can unsubscribe at any time
- Prizes are sent out directly by the sponsors, Hip Little One is NOT responsible for lost, missing or unsent prizes