Now that we have finally entered the spring season many of us are in the spring cleaning mood. Time to clear out those kids wardrobes and fill the shelves and coat hangers with lovely spring and summer clothes in the most beautiful fresh and fruity colours. To finish off the new looks in style Peppermint Parade has a whole range of gorgeous hair accessories in a rainbow of colours on offer.
This red daisy is Peppermint Parade’s signature design and the vibrant red colour is a great choice for any season. Whether your little girl has blonde or dark hair, red is one colour that suits them all! Like all Peppermint Parade designs this clip is handmade with care by owner Kylie, using soft red felt and a cute white button safely secured to a handy silver snap clip.
Because the Daisy theme is so well loved by girls of all ages you can find the same style in different colours and prints on hair clips and headbands. Navy, red, pink, white, there is plenty of choice (even in popular school colours)! If you prefer neutral, more natural colours that are not too noticeable yet add the finishing touch to a beautiful outfit you will love the Coco Headband. The soft, spotty chocolate headband with sweet little bow doesn’t have sharp crocodile teeth to hurt small heads so it is comfortable to wear.
For the real bow lovers there is also a selection of bow hairclips available like these cute pink flower ones called Springtime Vine. The hair clips are sold in sets of two, so girls can wear them on either side (perfect match for piggy tails) or just one at a time so you always have a spare.
To find out more about Peppermint Parade, to browse the range and to shop online visit www.peppermintparade.com.au. Postage within Australia is just $2 for the first item and $0.50 for every additional piece, international orders are welcome too with postage starting at $4 for the first item and $1.00 for every additional product.
For your chance to win the Peppermint Parade signature red Daisy hairclip, handmade by Peppermint Parade, visit www.peppermintparade.com.au and answer the following question: Which item in store do you like most and why?
To enter leave a comment below, your email address will not be published.
If you really want to win you can earn up to ten additional entries, please leave separate comments for each entry:
- Like Peppermint Parade on Facebook http://on.fb.me/mPqNhr
- Follow Hip little one with Google Friend Connect (click ‘follow’ in the right sidebar)
- Follow Hip little one with Networked Blogs (click this link and click ‘follow’ http://bit.ly/e1mCYT)
- Subscribe to the Hip little one newsletter here http://hiplittleone.com/newsletter
- Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter (Win the Peppermint Parade signature Daisy hairclip at @hiplittleone)
- Write about this giveaway on your blog or Facebook page and leave the URL
- Visit up to four of my sponsors on the right and tell me your favourite item (1 entry per sponsor)
Competition ends October 9, 2011. International entries welcome.