I am sure I am not the only mum who sometimes feels like a packed donkey when going out with the kids. My nappy bag is generous in size but with three kids under three there is just so much I need to think of, even just the bare basics fill it up easily! I try to be prepared for everything but every now and then I still find myself out and about with a container of food and no spoon to feed the baby with, simply because I got distracted while packing. As the baby gets older she is also demanding bigger meals and multiple courses, so that means even more containers to carry around. Luckily I discovered a great solution for these two problems in the shape of the Tommee Tippee Twin Compartment Bowl with Spoon.
The Tommee Tippee Twin Compartment Bowl with Spoon is, you guessed it, a bowl with two compartments and a spoon, as well as a lid. The two compartments allow you to store different flavours in one bowl, so you can take different courses or a main and side dish without having to pack multiple containers. The bowl is very easy to hold as it features a non slip grip base.
The eating end of the spoon can be stored under a little flap lid, so after the meal you are not stuck with a sticky spoon in your nappy bag. It is also very easy for storing the set at home because if you always tidy the spoon up nicely there is a very small chance you’ll forget to take it when you pack your bag. This is probably my favourite feature because it keeps your spoon and your bag clean and you never have to dig in your full nappy bag for a missing spoon, food can be served straight away and baby is happy.
The very convenient Tommee Tippee Twin Compartment Bowl with Spoon (RRP $11.35) is BPA free and the bowl itself (not the spoon/lid) is microwave safe, the set is available in three different colours.
For your chance to win a Tommee Tippee Twin Compartment Bowl with Spoon visit www.tommeetippee.com.au and answer the following question: Which other BPA free Tommee Tippee product would you like to try?
Email your answer, name and address to email@example.com or leave a comment below, your email address will not be published.
If you really want to win you can earn up to ten additional entries, please leave separate comments for each entry:
- Like Tommee Tippee on Facebook http://on.fb.me/jP0GRq
- Follow Hip little one with Google Friend Connect (click ‘follow’ in the left sidebar or in the navigation bar at the top of the page)
- Follow Hip little one with Networked Blogs (click this link and click ‘follow’ http://bit.ly/e1mCYT)
- Subscribe to the Hip little one newsletter here http://eepurl.com/fIZY
- Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter (Win a Tommee Tippee Twin Compartment Bowl with Spoon at @hiplittleone www.hiplittleone.com)
- Write about this giveaway on your blog or Facebook page and leave the URL
- Visit up to four of my sponsors on the right and tell me your favourite item (1 entry per sponsor)
Competition ends July 1. Sorry, Australian entries only.